VASTU IN SITE-PLAN BRINGS PROFIT TO BUILDERS:………
Builders and real estate negotiators should understand that the ancient science could be incorporated into their site and house designs without compromising on their profits .
In India, several new housing schemes in Jaipur and Chennai have included Vastu principles in their projects and have attracted a strong response from house buyers.
During the Vedic period (2500BCE-200CE), the Indo-Aryans used Vastu in town planning to shape settlements into various categories, depending upon the characteristics of the population.
Vastu was applied not only to residential buildings and temples but also military barracks, market places, ports, administration buildings and palaces. Many of these places have stood the test of time.
Vastu goes beyond architecture: great masters have recorded that its principles encompass the geological, geophysical and above all, cosmological and celestial aspects.The demands of Vastu for housing developments are logical and the science encourages developers to be more conscious of the environment when putting up structures.
Incidents of housing schemes that are abandoned half way through construction, landslides & mishaps occurring at the construction stage & completed houses that prove difficult to sell could be attributed to POOR VASTU Practices & Builders being insensitive to the environment. The need for Vastu Consultants and Their Optimum involvement in the project become imperative as the decision makers cannot be master of all the jobs. A sound advice and proper guidance is required for the project in right direction.
It is, therefore, becomes of prime importance to evolve a system where the contribution of the Vastu Expert is optimized and the scarce Resources are utilized to their fullest potential.
I Have received a fabulous response from Builders and Numerous Queries from Reputed Building Contractors mainly asking me As to How Vastu Can be used effectively for their Construction Activities, As More often their Projects are already Designed and they merely have to carry out the construction as per the schedule without any changes.
Based on the Above Queries I am writing the Following Article explaining a few points As to how Vastu Can be effectively used and very well followed (in a Limited manner) to generate positive Energy and Better Results.
- Date of the Start of Construction is very Important for Any Construction activity to Begin. Auspicious Dates Bring out Better Results. –
- As per the Principles of Vastushastra, The Starting point of Construction is Very crucial. Construction is Generally Beneficial when Started from The South-West Portion via South-East and then Moved in a Clockwise Manner. This will ensure smooth construction activities.
- "For Construction Companies in the business of construction of Roads and Bridges, they Should Always Follow the Principle of Starting from a Negative location or Energy point and Moving towards a positive Location or Energy point. This automatically pushes the Project faster with uninterrupted flow of finance.” Secondly Proper Leveling of the Roads and Bridges as per Vastu will definitely bring prosperity to Construction companies who work on the arrangement of B.O.T (Build, Operate, Transfer).
Date of Construction:
Starting Point of Construction:
- INTERIOR TIPS
- APARTMENT TIPS
- COMMON AREA TIPS
- Wipe the doors with a dry cloth daily to keep them clean.
- Lubricate the hinges once in 15 days for smooth closing of doors.
- Use the door stopper when the door is open to avoid banging.
- The frames and shutters are subject to expansion and contraction during the monsoons.
- Please take the assistance of a carpenter to fix the doors properly.
- Max hinges are fixed in the windows to allow operation at various levels of opening.
- The hinges need to be lubricated every 15 days for smooth closing.
- Use light coloured fabrics for curtains to ensure better lighting.
- Wipe the grills and glass with a wet cloth daily to keep it clean Gaps in windows can be fixed with sealant.
- In case of breakage of glass in windows, take the assistance of an experienced carpenter to fix the same.
- Replace hinges whenever it's out of order to avoid banging.
- Daily sweeping and mopping with soap water ensures clean flooring.
- Skirting should also be cleaned with soap water.
- Avoid acid wash often as it might take away the shine.
- Cement pasting in between the tiles can be redone if eroded.
- DO not drag objects on the floor to avoid scratching.
- Ensure caution while carrying heavy articles to avoid breakage of tiles.
- Though single tiles can be replaced, there could be a colour variation.
- Please clean spilling on the floor immediately to ensure safety of the inmates.
- Please ensure that bathrooms are maintained dry for the safety of elders & children.
- Ensure the tiles are cleaned with soap water to keep them dry.
- Avoid regular acid wash as it might erode the cement pasting in between the tiles.
- Clean the CP fittings with soap water to retain the shine.
- Avoid usage of acid for cleaning the bathrooms to protect the shine of CP fittings.
- Ensure that the closets and wash basins are kept clean for hygienic reasons.
- Any branded toilet cleaner can be used to clean closets & wash basins.
- Periodic cleaning of the tap openings ensures free flow of water from taps/health Faucets /shower rose.
- Ensure the grating is fixed to avoid blockages in pipe lines.
- Do not flush plastic disposables (personal hygiene items) in closets to avoid unnecessary blocks.
- Do not operate electrical points with wet hands.
- Fix leakages in taps & flush tanks immediately to avoid wastage of water.
- Always ensure that branded household articles are used to avoid unnecessary short circuits.
- Clean the fans and light fittings periodically for optimum efficiency and life.
- Provision of ELCB is suggested for additional care.
- Please avoid operating switches with wet hands.
- Always take the help of an experienced electrician to fix electrical issues.
- Operate electrical gadgets in the prescribed manner to avoid damages.
- Please save electricity by switching off unnecessary lights, fans and gadgets.
- Prevent usage of electrical gadgets by children.
- Avoid usage of heavy electrical items during thunder. (Microwave, geyser, TV, griller, Air Conditioners, Grinders etc)
- Clean the switches periodically with wet cloth to retain elegance.
- Periodical cleaning of the wood work ensures the durability of the interiors.
- Smooth handling of the wardrobes, drawers, cupboards, handles etc, shall ensures longer life of the same.
- Melamine finish can be dusted everyday to maintain its elegance.
- Laminate finish can be dusted and wiped with a wet cloth to keep it stain free.
- Periodical lubrication of the hinges ensures smooth functioning of the cupboards.
- Replace handles & locks if broken to maintain aesthetics and smooth functioning.
- To ensure proper closing of the wardrobes, please ensure all the tower bolts in the shutters are locked properly.
- Re-painting the house once in three years will add a new look to the house.
- Use pest control measures to ensure long durability of the wood work.
- Overloading the wardrobes may result in improper closing of the shutters.
GENERAL TIPS FOR APARTMENT
- Maintain a first aid box at home.
- A cease fire can come handy during emergency.
- Keep the windows open while cooking.
- Close cylinder regulator when not in use.
- During non-occupation of the house for a long duration, ensure that the Main is switched off & all taps closed to avoid damages. Stop-cock to be kept closed during non-supply of water.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult in the balcony area for their safety. All balconies are to be closed when children are alone at home.
- Crackers are not to be used in the balconies in the interest of other occupants.
- Please do not throw garbage from apartments in the OTS area or common areas to ensure clean & harmonious living.
- Use pulley type cloth dryers to ensure aesthetics of the building.
- Save electricity and water in common areas. Prevent unnecessary wastage.
- Proper maintenance of the house shall have a direct impact in the appreciation of your asset.
- Ensure EB charges and all taxes are paid regularly before the due date.
- Documents of the house are to be kept under safe custody.
GENERAL TIPS FOR COMMON AREA
- Please do not allow children to operate & use the lift without adult supervision.
- Please do not allow children to use terrace without an adult company.
- Ensure that lift doors are kept closed all the times.
- Park car & two wheelers in the earmarked slots to avoid inconvenience to other occupants.
- Driveways are not to be used as parking area.
- Adult supervision essential when children use the play equipment etc.
- Ensure unnecessary entry to the STPL, transformers, motor rooms, sumps, EB main board, Genset equipment.etc.
- Please use the garbage bins to keep the common areas clean.
- Adhere to speed limits for vehicles. Speed Limits is restricted to 20 kms. After entry into the complex to ensure safety of other occupants.
- Ensure a green environment plant more trees and plants.
- Avoid usage of plastics to protect environment.
- Do not use of parking slots to store household items.
- Parking slots are to be kept clean by cleaning leakages of lubricants etc.
- Ensure all the vehicles are kept locked to avoid theft.
- Extending your co-operation in all matters of the complex ensures a happy, enjoyable, peaceful and a harmonious community living.
It is important to choose a good housing finance company which can handhold the customer right through his home buying process. Since a home loan is a long term commitment of 15-20 years, several factors like expertise, quality of service, in-depth domain knowledge and the company's level of commitment and transparency right through, the loan procedures, the fine print, quality of services offered and safe retrieval of the title deed are critical.DOCUMENTS REQUIREDGENERAL
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips.
- Latest Form - 16.
- Latest 6 months Bank Statement showing Salary Credits.
- Age & Residence Proof.
- Latest Photographs with Signature.
- Processing Fee Cheque.
- Application duly filled & Signed by the Applicant(s).
- Pan card.
- Self attestation in all paper.
- Relieving order from previous company.
- Appointment order from existing company.
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips.
- Last 6 Months Bank statement (Salary credit).
- Form 16.
- Latest Photographs with signature.
- Passport copy.
- Processing fee Cheque.
- Personal profile.
- NRI Bank statement.
- WLL 2 Form.
- Work Permit.
- Latest Increment Letter (if any).
- Power of Attorney.
- Check Credit Payment.
- Last 3 Years.
- Profit and Loss Account.
- Balance Sheet.
- Current Account Statement for Last 1Year.
- 6 Months Savings Account Statement.
- Pan Card.
- Personal Profile.
- Business Profile / Website.
- Loan Details / OD Details.
NRIs holding Indian passports - No permission required.
NRIs holding foreign passports - Intimation to RBI via form IPI - 7 within 90 days of purchase of property or final payment of consideration Funds through NRE / NRO accounts.II. SALE OF PROPERTY
Property held by NRIs in India can be sold. No permission is required from the Reserve Bank of India.III. REPATRIATION OF SALE PROCEEDS
Repatriation of proceeds from sale of residential property purchased on or after 26th May 1993 is allowed.
The RBI will consider repatriation of the consideration amount remitted in foreign exchange for the acquisition of 2 properties. The sale has to have taken place after 3 years from the date of final purchase deed or from the date of final payment.
Application of repatriation (IPI - 8) has to be done within 90 days of the sale of the property.IV. INCOME FROM PROPERTY
NRIs can let out immovable property in India. The rental income from the investment has to be credited to the NRO account.
Subject to changes from time to time.
E. & O.E.V. RETURN ON INVESTMENT
RENTAL RETURNS - The rental returns on an investment in Residential property
in Chennai is 5% - 6% p.a.VI. APPRECIATION OF PROPERTY
Conservative estimate of appreciation on an investment in property in Chennai is about 20% p.a. NRIs start to gain by investing in Real Estate when compared to the investments on the NRNR / FCNR deposits.
What are all the important documents one should check before buying an
While purchasing a property, you have to look at the approved layout plan, approved building plan, ownership documents, carryout title search, etc.
How does property valuation help?
Typically, if a real estate agent is asked to judge the value of a piece of property, he would do so based on information of recent sales or purchases of similar properties in that area.
Though this may give a fair idea of the property's market value, an official property valuation would carry more weight. E.g. if you need to use this piece of property as a security against a loan, the bank's loan approval process would be faster and smoother if the property is certified by an official valuer. Many banks now insist on valuation certificates before issuing loans using properties as security. The value thus certified may also have chances of getting a higher amount of loan sanctioned.
Another benefit of official valuation is that it is a useful negotiating tool when selling the property.
Such certification also becomes essential in situations where the correct value of the property has a legal bearing—such as, a will statement, insurance papers, business balance sheets etc.
What is the meaning of a property's market value? How is its stamp dut
Market value of property is the price at which there is a willing buyer and a seller agreeing to the transfer the property at an arm's length transaction. Stamp duty is levied on the ready reckoner rate or the agreement price, whichever is higher.
What is meant by valuation of property?
When there is a requirement of the exact monetary value of the property, the method of the valuation is adopted. Under the valuation method the exact amount of the property or any land can be calculated. The sole aim behind the concept of the valuation is the legal aspect. Now one question must be striking to mind that what the legal aspects are for which valuation aspects is taken into consideration. The legal aspect are stamp duty, insurance, family law, retrospective valuation, capital gains tax , a property settlement, obtaining finance form any other person and utilizing it for which the valuation is taken into consideration.
What is Property valuation?
Who is liable to pay Stamp Duty the buyer or the seller?
The buyer is liable to pay the stamp duty.
What does the term 'Leasehold Property' mean?
When a piece of property is given or 'leased' to an individual (known as the 'Lessee') for a stipulated period of time, by the owner of the property (known as the 'Lessor'), the property is referred to as Leasehold Property. A certain amount is fixed by the Lessor to be paid as lease premium and annual lease. The land ownership rights remain with the Lessor. Transfer of property requires prior permission.
Are there any benefits in converting a leasehold property to a freehol
There are several benefits: if you convert the property to a freehold property, you become a full-fledged owner by getting the sale deed and having it registered. A freehold property has better marketability and can be sold, mortgaged or kept for standing security, which cannot be done with leasehold property.